Timely Facilitation of staff to and from work and to other official duties. Ensure safety of staff and vehicle while on journey Ensure mobilization of additional vehicles and drivers to facilitate key events such as major donor visits, campaigns, evaluations and baselines Ensure facilitation of staff / visitors / donors/ to and from the field
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties And Responsibilities
- Timely Facilitation of staff to and from work and to other official duties.
- Ensure safety of staff and vehicle while on journey
- Ensure mobilization of additional vehicles and drivers to facilitate key events such as major donor visits, campaigns, evaluations and baselines
- Ensure facilitation of staff / visitors / donors/ to and from the field
Vehicle Care and Maintenance
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness all the time.
- Keep vehicle movement log book up to date.
- Check mechanical and operational soundness of the vehicle.
- To ensure that the vehicle is serviced at the required time.
- To check and ensure that all vehicle tools are in place and intact.
- Undertake minor repairs and recommend for major vehicle repairs.
- Park the vehicle at the recommended parking areas by WVK
- Seek for permission to use the car as per the laid down policy
- Obey traffic laws
- Maintain maximum care of the vehicle at all times.
- Submit all the vehicle spare keys to the Fleet management for safe custody.
- Surrender vehicle keys to the respective supervisors every end of trip
- Report all vehicle malfunctions to the fleet office.
- Initiate procurement process for all motor vehicle repairs and maintenance
Documentation & Reporting
- Prepare monthly and other vehicle reports and file copies of the same after approval.
- Forward all invoices and fuel returns to fleet management for payment process.
- In case of accident, forward detailed report for claim processing
- Facilitate delivery of parcels/ mails
- In collaboration with Administration department liaise with service providers to ensure quality services
- Work with respective staff to plan and coordinate field facilitation services.
- Support in community mobilization
- Be bank gent for bank transactions
Qualification. Skills And Knowledge
- O level certificate with a clean driving license class A, B, C, E
- Diploma course would be an added advantage
- Automobile Association of Kenya competence certification
- Three years’ experience in driving class A, B, C and E vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of first AID and other safety & security measure
- Basic security training
- Knowledge of transport regulatory acts/Law
- High professional ethics and whose integrity
- Excellent communication skills.
- Domestic travels: 80% travel to the field
- On call: 20% in emergency situations. The position will require to be on ca