To add a page to a menu in WordPress is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. Here’s how:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the Appearance tab.
- Click on the Menus sub-tab.
- In the Select a menu to edit dropdown menu, select the menu that you want to add the page to.
- In the Add menu items section, click on the Pages tab.
- Check the box next to the pages that you want to add to the menu.
- Click on the Add to Menu button.
- The pages that you selected will be added to the menu. You can rearrange the order of the pages by dragging and dropping them.
- When you’re finished, click on the Save Menu button.
Your pages will now be added to the menu. You can view the menu on your website by going to the front end of your site.
Here are some additional tips for adding pages to a menu in WordPress:
- You can also add posts, categories, tags, and custom links to your menu.
- You can change the title and description of a menu item by clicking on the Edit Menu Item link.
- You can also set the target of a menu item by clicking on the Target dropdown menu.
- You can hide a menu item from non-logged in users by unchecking the Show on front checkbox.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Do you want to learn digital marketing? Register here