There are two ways to add client logos in a WordPress website:
Method 1: Using a logo carousel plugin
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- In the search bar, type “logo carousel” and hit enter.
- Select the plugin you want to use and click Install Now.
- Once the plugin is installed, click Activate.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag the “Logo Carousel” widget to the desired location on your site.
- Configure the widget settings as needed.
- Click Save.
Method 2: Using the Image Carousel element in Elementor
- If you don’t have Elementor installed, go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Elementor”. Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Go to Elementor > Create > New Section.
- Select the Image Carousel widget.
- Upload your logos and configure the settings as needed.
- Click Publish.
Here are some additional tips for adding client logos to your WordPress website:
- Use high-quality logos that are relevant to your business.
- Make sure the logos are all the same size and format.
- Use a logo carousel plugin to create a stylish and eye-catching display.
- Use the Image Carousel element in Elementor if you want more control over the design of your logo carousel.
- Promote your client logos on social media and other marketing channels.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.