To add dropdown pages in a WordPress website, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Menus in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Create a New Menu.
- Enter a name for your menu and click Create Menu.
- In the Menu Structure section, you will see a list of all the pages, posts, and categories in your website.
- To add a page to your dropdown menu, simply check the box next to the page and then click Add to Menu.
- You can also add submenus by dragging and dropping pages underneath other pages.
- Once you have added all the pages you want to your dropdown menu, click Save Menu.
- To choose where you want your dropdown menu to appear on your website, go to Appearance > Menus and click Manage Locations.
- Select the location where you want your dropdown menu to appear and then click Assign Menu.
- Your dropdown menu will now appear on your website in the location you selected.
Here are some additional tips for creating dropdown menus in WordPress:
- You can use icons to make your dropdown menus more visually appealing. To do this, simply click the Icon button next to the menu item and select an icon from the list.
- You can also add links to external websites in your dropdown menus. To do this, click the Link button next to the menu item and enter the URL of the website in the URL field.
- You can customize the appearance of your dropdown menus by changing the font, size, and color of the text. To do this, go to Appearance > Menus and click Menu Settings.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.