There are a few ways to add pricing columns in a WordPress page website. One way is to use a plugin. There are many plugins available that can help you create and customize pricing tables. Another way to add pricing columns is to use the native WordPress table block. This block allows you to create tables with multiple columns and rows.
To add pricing columns using a plugin:
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for “pricing table” or “pricing columns”.
- Install and activate one of the plugins that are returned in the search results.
- Once the plugin is activated, you will be able to create pricing tables from the Pages or Posts editor.
To add pricing columns using the native WordPress table block:
- Go to the Pages or Posts editor.
- Click on the “+” button and select “Table”.
- A table will be inserted into the editor.
- Click on the “+” button in the top-left corner of the table.
- Select “Column” from the menu.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have the desired number of columns.
- Enter the content for each column.
- Click on the “Update” button to save the table.
Once you have added pricing columns to your WordPress page website, you can customize the appearance of the columns using the table settings. You can change the font, size, color, and alignment of the text in the columns. You can also add borders, backgrounds, and images to the columns.
By adding pricing columns to your WordPress page website, you can make it easier for your visitors to compare your products or services. This can help you increase sales and conversions.