There are two ways to add special characters in WordPress posts:
Method 1: Using the built-in editor
- Go to the WordPress post editor and click on the “Insert” tab.
- Click on the “Special Characters” button.
- A list of special characters will appear.
- Select the special character you want to add and click on the “Insert” button.
Method 2: Using a plugin
There are many plugins that can help you add special characters to your WordPress posts. One popular plugin is called “Insert Special Characters.” This plugin adds a button to the WordPress editor that you can use to insert special characters.
To install the Insert Special Characters plugin, go to the WordPress Plugins page and search for “Insert Special Characters.” Once you find the plugin, click on the “Install Now” button. Once the plugin is installed, click on the “Activate” button.
Once the plugin is activated, you will see a new button in the WordPress editor called “Insert Special Characters.” Click on this button to open a list of special characters. Select the special character you want to add and click on the “Insert” button.
Here are some tips for adding special characters to WordPress posts:
- Use a consistent font and size for all of your special characters. This will help to make your posts look more professional.
- Avoid using too many special characters in your posts. Too many special characters can make your posts look cluttered and unprofessional.
- Use special characters sparingly and only when they are necessary. Special characters should be used to add emphasis or to make your posts more visually appealing.
NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS? GET A WEBSITE NOW