Here are the steps on how to add your website to Bing Webmaster Tools:
- Go to the Bing Webmaster Tools website and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on the “Add a property” button.
- Enter the URL of your website and click on the “Next” button.
- Choose a verification method and follow the instructions.
- Once your website is verified, you will be able to access all of the features of Bing Webmaster Tools.
Here are the different verification methods that you can use:
- HTML tag: This is the most common verification method. You will need to add a small piece of code to the header of your website.
- XML sitemap: This method involves submitting an XML sitemap of your website to Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Google Analytics: If you have Google Analytics installed on your website, you can use this method to verify your website in Bing Webmaster Tools.
Once your website is verified, you will be able to see all of the following information in Bing Webmaster Tools:
- Crawl errors: This report shows you any errors that Bing’s crawlers encountered when they were trying to index your website.
- Indexing status: This report shows you which pages of your website are indexed in Bing.
- Search performance: This report shows you how your website is performing in Bing search results.
- Backlinks: This report shows you which websites are linking to your website.
- Keywords: This report shows you which keywords people are using to find your website in Bing search results.
Bing Webmaster Tools is a valuable tool for any website owner who wants to improve their website’s ranking in Bing search results. By using Bing Webmaster Tools, you can track your website’s performance, identify any potential problems, and make changes to improve your website’s ranking.
How to Add Your Website to Bing Webmaster Tools using a plugin
Here are the steps on how to add your website to Bing Webmaster Tools using a plugin:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Bing Webmaster Tools and install and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Settings > Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Enter your Bing Webmaster Tools account credentials and click on Connect.
- Once your website is connected to Bing Webmaster Tools, you will be able to see your website’s performance data, such as traffic, keywords, and backlinks.
Here are some of the benefits of adding your website to Bing Webmaster Tools:
- You can track your website’s traffic and performance in Bing search.
- You can see which keywords are driving traffic to your website.
- You can see which websites are linking to your website.
- You can find and fix any problems with your website’s crawlability.
- You can submit your sitemap to Bing.
- You can get alerts about any changes to your website’s ranking in Bing search.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions or requests.
NEED A WEBSITE? GET A WEBSITE