Here are the steps on how to change the admin color scheme in WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Users > Your Profile.
- Under the Admin Color Scheme section, select the color scheme you want to use.
- Click Update Profile.
The new color scheme will be applied immediately.
Here are some additional details about each step:
- To log in to your WordPress admin dashboard, you will need to enter your username and password. Your username is the email address you used to create your WordPress account, and your password is the one you created when you signed up.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a menu on the left side of the screen. Click on the Users menu item.
- In the Users page, you will see a list of all the users who have access to your WordPress site. Click on the Your Profile link next to your username.
- Under the Admin Color Scheme section, you will see a list of the available color schemes. Select the color scheme you want to use and click Update Profile.
That’s it! You have now successfully changed the admin color scheme in WordPress.