To create a child page in WordPress, you will need to:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the Pages tab.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Enter a title for your child page.
- Add some content to your child page.
- In the Parent dropdown menu, select the parent page for your child page.
- Click on the Publish button.
Your child page will now be created and displayed under the parent page you selected.
Here are some additional tips for creating child pages in WordPress:
- You can create as many child pages as you need for each parent page.
- You can change the parent page of a child page at any time.
- Child pages inherit the settings of their parent page, such as the template, layout, and menus.
- You can use child pages to create a hierarchy of pages on your website.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.