Here are the steps on how to create your own customized short URL for your blog:
- Choose a URL shortening service. There are many different URL shortening services available, so you can choose one that best suits your needs. Some popular options include Bitly, TinyURL, and Rebrandly.
- Create an account with the URL shortening service. Once you have chosen a service, create an account and log in.
- Paste the long URL of your blog post into the URL shortening service.
- Choose a custom short URL for your blog post. Most URL shortening services will allow you to choose a custom short URL for your blog post. This will make it easier for your readers to remember and share your blog posts.
- Click the “Shorten” button. Once you have chosen a custom short URL, click the “Shorten” button to create your short URL.
- Copy and paste the short URL into your blog post. Once you have created your short URL, copy and paste it into your blog post.
- Publish your blog post. Once you have pasted the short URL into your blog post, publish your blog post.
Your readers will now be able to click on the short URL to visit your blog post.
Here are some additional tips for creating customized short URLs for your blog:
- Make sure your short URL is relevant to the content of your blog post. This will help your readers understand what your blog post is about.
- Keep your short URL short and easy to remember. The shorter your short URL, the easier it will be for your readers to remember and share.
- Use a consistent naming convention for your short URLs. This will help your readers identify your blog posts when they are shared on social media or other websites.
- Track the performance of your short URLs. Most URL shortening services will allow you to track the number of clicks and impressions your short URLs receive. This information can help you determine which short URLs are performing well and which ones need to be improved.