Deleting pages in WordPress is a simple process, but it can be a bit tricky if you want to delete multiple pages at once. Here are two ways to do it:
Method 1: Use the Bulk Actions menu
- Go to the Pages page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the pages that you want to delete by clicking the checkbox next to each one.
- Click the Bulk Actions dropdown menu and select Move to Trash.
- Click the Apply button.
The selected pages will be moved to the Trash. You can permanently delete them from the Trash later by clicking the Delete Permanently link.
Method 2: Use the WP-CLI
If you’re comfortable using the command line, you can also use the WP-CLI to delete multiple pages.
- Open a terminal window and navigate to your WordPress installation directory.
- Run the following command:
wp delete pages --ids=123,456,789
Use code with caution.
This will delete the pages with the IDs 123, 456, and 789.
Note: If you’re not sure which pages you want to delete, it’s a good idea to make a backup of your WordPress database first. This way, you can restore the pages if you accidentally delete the wrong ones.
- how to delete multiple pages in wordpress
- delete multiple pages in wordpress
- delete pages in wordpress
- wordpress delete multiple pages
- wordpress delete pages
Get a website developer to help you. Contact here