WordPress plugins are a great way to add new features and functionality to your website. However, if you no longer need a plugin, you can easily delete it. In this article, we will show you how to delete multiple plugins in WordPress.
Method 1: Using the WordPress Dashboard
To delete multiple plugins in WordPress, you can use the WordPress dashboard. Here are the steps involved:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Select the plugins that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click the Delete button again to confirm.
Method 2: Using FTP
If you don’t have access to the WordPress dashboard, you can also delete multiple plugins using FTP. Here are the steps involved:
- Connect to your web server using FTP.
- Navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Delete the folders of the plugins that you want to delete.
Important: Make sure to back up your WordPress files before deleting any plugins. This will help you to restore your website if something goes wrong.
SEO Keywords: how to delete multiple plugins in wordpress, delete multiple plugins in wordpress dashboard, delete multiple plugins using ftp.
Get a professional web developer to help you. Call Us.