How to Enable Top Bar in Your WordPress Website
A top bar is a great way to add extra information and functionality to your WordPress website. It can be used to display your social media links, contact information, or a call to action.
In this article, we will show you how to enable a top bar in your WordPress website. We will cover two methods: using the WordPress Customizer and using a plugin.
Method 1: Using the WordPress Customizer
The WordPress Customizer is a great way to make changes to your website without having to edit any code. To enable a top bar using the Customizer, follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your WordPress dashboard.
- In the Customizer, click on the Header section.
- Under the Top Bar section, toggle the Enable Top Bar setting to On.
- You can now add content to your top bar by clicking on the Add Content button.
- When you are finished, click on the Save Changes button.
Method 2: Using a Plugin
If you don’t want to use the WordPress Customizer, you can also use a plugin to add a top bar to your website. There are many plugins available, but one of the most popular is the Top Bar plugin.
To install the Top Bar plugin, go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress dashboard. Search for Top Bar and click on the Install Now button. Once the plugin is installed, click on the Activate button.
Once the plugin is activated, you can add a top bar to your website by going to Appearance > Top Bar in your WordPress dashboard.
In the Top Bar settings, you can choose to display your social media links, contact information, or a call to action. You can also choose the position and style of your top bar.
When you are finished, click on the Save Changes button.
Here are some SEO keywords that you can use in your article:
- how to enable top bar in wordpress
- top bar wordpress
- wordpress top bar plugin
- add top bar to wordpress website
- wordpress top bar tutorial
- wordpress top bar example
- wordpress top bar design
- wordpress top bar tips
- wordpress top bar best practices
I hope this article has helped you learn how to enable a top bar in your WordPress website. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Want to learn digital marketing ? Register now