There are a few ways to get the URL of images you upload in WordPress.
Method 1: From the Media Library
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on the Media tab.
- In the Media Library, find the image you want to get the URL for.
- Click on the image to open it in the media details pane.
- The URL of the image will be displayed in the Link field.
- To copy the URL, click on the Copy Link button.
Method 2: From the post editor
- Open the post or page where the image is located.
- In the post editor, click on the image to open the image settings.
- The URL of the image will be displayed in the Image URL field.
- To copy the URL, click on the Copy button.
Method 3: From the page source
- Open the page or post where the image is located in your browser.
- Right-click on the image and select View Page Source.
- The URL of the image will be displayed in the page source, surrounded by <img> tags.
- To copy the URL, highlight it and press Ctrl+C (Command+C on Mac).
Once you have the URL of the image, you can use it to embed the image in a blog post, email, or other document. You can also use the URL to upload the image to another website or social media platform.
GET A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. START NOW