To regenerate your permalinks in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Permalinks in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Select a permalink structure from the list of options.
- Click Save Changes.
- WordPress will regenerate your permalinks.
- You will see a message confirming that your permalinks have been updated.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when regenerating your permalinks:
- If you are using a custom permalink structure, make sure that it is valid before saving your changes.
- Regenerating your permalinks can cause your website to be temporarily unavailable.
- If you are having problems with your permalinks, you can try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
Here are some reasons why you might need to regenerate your permalinks:
- You have changed your WordPress installation’s domain name or directory path.
- You have installed a new WordPress plugin that changes the permalinks.
- You have deleted or modified the .htaccess file.
Regenerating your permalinks is a relatively simple process that can fix a variety of problems. If you are having trouble with your permalinks, try regenerating them and see if that fixes the issue.