Here are the steps on how to send a test email from WordPress:
- Install and activate the WP Mail SMTP plugin.
- Go to WP Mail SMTP » Settings in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the Testing tab.
- Enter the email address you want to send the test email to in the Send To field.
- Select the HTML or Plain Text option for the email format.
- Click on the Send Test Email button.
If the test email is sent successfully, you will see a message that says “Test email sent successfully.” If the test email is not sent successfully, you will see an error message.
Here are some additional tips for sending test emails from WordPress:
- Make sure that you have entered the correct email address in the Send To field.
- If you are using an SMTP server, make sure that you have entered the correct SMTP settings in the Settings tab.
- If you are still having trouble sending test emails, you can contact your web hosting provider for assistance.
Here are some of the benefits of sending test emails from WordPress:
- It helps you to make sure that your WordPress installation is configured correctly to send emails.
- It helps you to troubleshoot any problems that you may be having with email delivery.
- It helps you to test the appearance of your emails before you send them to your subscribers.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.