Here are the steps on how to set up a professional email address with Gmail and Workspace:
- Go to the Google Workspace website and click on the “Start Free Trial” button.
- Enter your company name, email address, and password.
- Select the number of users you need.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- You will be taken to the Google Workspace dashboard.
- Click on the “Domains” tab.
- Enter your domain name and click on the “Verify” button.
- You will be given a verification code.
- Go to your domain registrar and add the verification code to your DNS records.
- Once your domain is verified, you will be able to create your professional email addresses.
To create a professional email address, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Users” tab.
- Click on the “Add User” button.
- Enter the user’s name and email address.
- Select the user’s role.
- Click on the “Create User” button.
The user will now have a professional email address with your company’s domain name.
Here are some additional tips for setting up a professional email address:
- Use a professional email address for all business communications. This will help you build trust with your clients and customers.
- Make sure your email address is easy to remember. You don’t want your clients and customers to have to struggle to remember your email address.
- Keep your email address up-to-date. If you change your job or company, make sure to update your email address.
By following these tips, you can set up a professional email address that will help you look and sound more professional.