There are a few ways to view the mobile version of a WordPress site from a desktop computer.
- Use the WordPress Theme Customizer:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- In the left-hand menu, click on Mobile.
- You will now see a preview of your site on a mobile device.
- You can make changes to the mobile layout by clicking on the various elements of the preview.
- Use the Developer Tools in Google Chrome:
- Open your WordPress site in Google Chrome.
- Right-click on the page and select Inspect.
- In the Developer Tools window, click on the Toggle Device Toolbar button.
- You will now see a dropdown menu with a variety of mobile devices.
- Select the device that you want to view your site on.
- Use a Mobile-Friendly Website Testing Tool:
There are a number of website testing tools that can be used to view the mobile version of a website. Some popular tools include:
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test
- W3C MobileOK Checker
- Opera Mobile Emulator
These tools can be used to test the mobile compatibility of your WordPress site and identify any potential issues.
It is important to make sure that your WordPress site is mobile-friendly. More and more people are using their mobile devices to access the internet, so it is important to ensure that your site looks good and functions properly on all devices.
NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS? GET IT HERE