Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
In this role you will…
• Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes within the consumer healthcare environment to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
• Gain an understanding of the Supply Chain and Commercial LOC Business and Quality Plans at a high level as they potentially link to day to day and quality improvement activities.
• Supporting the LOC Quality Manager to ensure a robust, sustainable, and effective QMS through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Quality Supply Chain at Haleon Sub Sahara Africa LOC.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of effective QMS to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with Haleon standards and policies, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements by supporting the LOC Quality Manager
• Support the LOC Quality Manager to ensure that all internal procedures and systems in use in consumer Healthcare are compliant to Haleon QMS and local regulatory requirements, including (but not limited to)
• LOC Quality Council – support the LOC Quality Manager in organizing and managing Quality Council meetings.
• Change Control – perform day to day work to support the local change control process with the aim of ensuring all planned major changes (including as appropriate new pack introduction, product discontinuation, major pack changes, re-packing activities) are effectively and compliantly managed.
• Risk Management – perform activities to support the risk management process to ensure effective management, timely reporting, review, and escalation of quality risks.
• Artwork management – perform day to day work in line with the roles and responsibilities for quality as defined in the local artwork procedures.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Degree in a Science or related discipline
• 3-5 years working in a pharmaceutical industry with preferable operational experience in Quality Assurance Roles including auditing.
• Knowledge in Quality Assurance Systems and cGMP & GDP
• Understanding of working in a highly regulated environment
• Quality experience within the pharmaceutical, consumer or FMCG industry and application of Quality Management Systems
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process
• Demonstrated sound decision-making process; based on facts & data, and application of Risk Management principles.
• Flexible thinking – able to challenge and see views from different perspectives.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements