Key responsibilities of Sales Representative
• Actively pursue, convert and close projects across all the company’s product lines in line with set sales targets.
• Receive and provide product information to walk in clients in the showroom for assigned region as applicable.
• Identify and understand clients’ construction needs in collaboration with the FTS team in order to generate responsive quotations to clients.
• Negotiate product pricing with potential clients in line the company’s pricing policies.
• Prepare quotations for potential clients in line with clients’ construction requirements.
• Make regular follow up calls to clients on generated quotations in order to close the sale.
• Follow up with finance team for confirmation of clients’ payment and invoicing support.
• Coordinate the dispatch of clients’ goods in collaboration with the dispatch team in order to ensure timely delivery.
• Make regular field visits in the assigned region in order to identify potential business opportunities.
• Make after sales follow calls with clients in the branch in order to establish the clients’ satisfaction levels with company products and services.
• Develop and maintain lasting business relationships with clients in the assigned region to ensure sustainable pipeline of business.
• Create and maintain an up-to-date database of consultants and fundis in order to ensure a sustainable pipelineof potential clients.
• Receive and resolve customer complaints to ensure timely closure.
• Conduct market intelligence activities in order to obtain data on the market and competitors for use inmanagement decision making.
• Prepare daily sales reports and weekly pipeline reports in a timely manner and in line with requirements.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time.
The Sales Representative is:
• Directly accountable to the Sales Manager for assigned region.
• Required to work with Finance and Operations department.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Management, Marketing, Strategic Management or any other related fields.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or business development.
• Valid driving license class B, C, E, F, & G.
• Experience in the construction industry would be highly desirable.