To change the number of posts displayed on your WordPress blog page, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Reading.
- In the Blog pages show at most section, enter the number of posts you want to display per page.
- Click Save Changes.
Your blog page will now display the number of posts you specified.
Here are some additional tips for changing the number of posts displayed on your WordPress blog page:
- You can also change the number of posts displayed on archive pages, such as category pages and tag pages. To do this, go to Settings > Reading and enter the number of posts you want to display in the Posts per page section.
- If you have a lot of posts, you may want to use a pagination system to break up your blog page into multiple pages. This will make your blog page easier to navigate and will help to improve your website’s SEO.
- You can also use a WordPress plugin to change the number of posts displayed on your blog page. There are many plugins available that offer this functionality, so you can choose one that best suits your needs.