Here are the steps on how to add image credits in WordPress:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Posts” tab.
- Click on the “Add New” button to create a new post.
- In the content editor, click on the “Add Media” button.
- Click on the “Upload Files” button and select the image you want to add.
- Click on the “Insert into Post” button.
- The image will be added to your post.
- Click on the image to open the image settings.
- In the “Caption” field, enter the image credit.
- If you want to add a link to the original source, click on the “Link” button and enter the URL.
- Click on the “Update” button to save your changes.
Here is an example of an image credit:
Image credit: [Image title] by [Author name] ([Source URL])
Here are some tips for adding image credits:
- Be sure to include the correct information in the image credit. This includes the author name, title of the image, and source URL.
- If you are not sure who the author of the image is, you can try searching for the image on Google Images.
- You can also use a WordPress plugin to help you add image credits. There are many plugins available, so be sure to choose one that fits your needs.
Adding image credits is a great way to give credit to the original creators of the images you use on your website. It is also a good way to show your readers that you value their work.
NEED TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT WITH A ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTOR? JOIN NOW