Bachelors in any of the following disciplines: –
• Bachelors in Fisheries, Aquatic Sciences, Fisheries Planning & Management Aquaculture and Food Sciences & Technology.
• Be proficient in computer skills.
• Possess analytical skills, report writing skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have graduated not earlier than 2016.
• Be the age of 18 years to 35 years of age.
• Must have NHIF, KRA, NSSF registration and personal risk insurance for the said period.
• An intern will be expected to carry out Fisheries Development extension activities at the sub county level under the sub county Fisheries Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively participating in Fisheries Development activities and additional responsibilities designed for the programme.
• Collecting and collating fisheries information to prepare draft food security reports.
• Participate in fish market patrols for enforcement of Fisheries Management measures.
• Completing duties/tasks mutually agreed upon and assigned by supervisor