· Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Gender studies, Gender and Development, Sociology or any other relevant social sciences from a recognized institution;
· Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institutions and
· Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance results
· KCSE or its Equivalent
· Have graduated not earlier than year 2017;
· Be proficient in computer skills; and
· Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Engages with community Leaders in the area of operation to address issues affecting the community on gender and disability
· Develops a rapport with the community and reports all issues within the area of operations.
· Linking the community needs to the resources within the area.