How to Add Social Media Icons in Top Bar in WordPress Website
Adding social media icons to your WordPress website is a great way to connect with your audience and make it easy for them to follow you on social media. You can add social media icons to your website in a number of ways, but one of the easiest ways is to use the WordPress Customizer.
The WordPress Customizer is a powerful tool that allows you to make changes to your website’s appearance without having to edit any code. To add social media icons to your website using the Customizer, follow these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- In the Customizer, click on the Menus tab.
- If you don’t already have a social media menu, click on the Create New Menu button.
- Give your menu a name and then click on the Create Menu button.
- In the Menu Items section, click on the Add Menu Item button.
- In the Add Menu Item dialog box, select Custom Link from the Menu Item Type dropdown menu.
- In the URL field, enter the URL of your social media profile.
- In the Link Text field, enter the text that you want to appear next to the icon.
- Click on the Add to Menu button.
- Repeat steps 6-9 for each social media profile that you want to add to your menu.
- Once you’ve added all of your social media profiles to the menu, click on the Save Menu button.
- In the Customizer, click on the Position tab.
- In the Top Bar section, select the Social Media checkbox.
- Click on the Publish button to save your changes.
Once you’ve saved your changes, the social media icons will appear in the top bar of your website. You can change the size, color, and style of the icons by using the Customizer.
Here are some additional tips for adding social media icons to your WordPress website:
- Use a consistent style for all of your social media icons. This will help your website look more professional.
- Make sure that the icons are large enough to be easily seen.
- Place the icons in a location where they are easy to find.
- Update your social media icons regularly to reflect your latest social media activity.
By following these tips, you can add social media icons to your WordPress website in a way that is both stylish and effective.
How to Add Social Media Icons in Top Bar in WordPress Website [Option 2]
Go to Appearance > Customizer
Go to Top bar section
Enable Top bar
After enabling top bar, Go back
Now, you have 3 sections, “General, Content & Social”
Go to Social > Enable Social
Publish the changes to see contents of “Social”
On the Social, scroll down & you will see different social media platforms
Insert links to Twitter, Facebook etc.
Congratulations, you have a top bar social media links
- add social media icons to wordpress website
- add social media icons to wordpress top bar
- add social media icons to wordpress using customizer
- how to add social media icons to wordpress website
- how to add social media icons to wordpress top bar
- how to add social media icons to wordpress using customizer
- social media icons in wordpress top bar
- social media icons in wordpress using customizer
WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT WITH EXPERTS ? REGISTER TODAY